Spectacular view across the Niagara Falls, the most anticipated luxury hotel and limited edition residences in Eastern Canada.
The Great Falls Project
Canada-based Three Bridges Properties (Group) Corp. is developing a Luxury Hotel and two Limited-edition Residences to redefine the Niagara Falls skyline. The property land has rich historical heritage, with the historic Loretto Academy building on the site. The existing building will be incorporated into the comprehensive project design in our efforts to honour history and respect tradition. In particular, the 4th floor destroyed in a disastrous fire in 1938 will also be restored.
Upon the completion of the hotel, Three Bridges Properties (Group) Corp. will sponsor a grand reunion of graduates of the Loretto Academy. Guests lodging and airfare for graduates living overseas will be provided by Three Bridges Properties (Group) Corp. Alumni of the Loretto Academy attending the reunion will be granted lifetime Club Membership of our private club. This is a gesture of goodwill of Three Bridges Properties and the company’s commitment to the continuation of the Loretto Academy legacy.
The Skylon Tower
The Skylon Tower is an observation tower that overlooks both the American Falls, New York, and the larger Horseshoe Falls, Ontario, from the Canadian side of the Niagara River.
Niagara SkyWheel is a 175-foot (53.3 m) tall Ferris wheel in the middle of Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls. The ride is approximately 12 to 15 minutes long, giving passengers views of the Niagara River, and the Horseshoe Falls and American Falls.
Niagara Falls in Winter
Winter brings an added dimension of beauty to Niagara Falls. With guaranteed sub-zero temperatures every year, this natural wonder transforms into a frozen landscape unlike any other.
Niagara Falls Tourism Sites
Niagara Falls is three spectacular waterfalls that straddle between Canada and The US. The falls are the biggest draw for tourism - watching the frothy water tumble at alarming speeds can be mesmerizing. It is Canada’s #1 Family Vacation destination and favourite spot for honeymooners.
In the mid 1890's, a brilliant electrical engineer, developed a system of alternating current(AC) which enabled power from Niagara Falls to be transmitted great distances. The system was put into use on November 15, 1895 when electric power was transmitted from Niagara Falls to Buffalo.
Queen Victoria Park
Queen Victoria Park is the main parkland located in Niagara Falls. Established by a Provincial Park Act in 1885 and opened in 1888, the park considered the centerpiece of the Niagara Falls recreational tourist area.
The Niagara Falls Rainbow Bridge is an arch bridge across the Niagara River gorge and is a world-famous tourist site. It connects the cities of Niagara Falls, New York, United States, and Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is located near Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls. The waterpark officially opened on 8 May 2006. More than 200,000 US gallons (760,000 L) of water are used to operate this facility.
There's nothing quite like the sight of exploding fireworks over the brink of Niagara Falls to make your trip a memorable one.
Hornblower Niagara Cruises
This iconic boat ride will bring you into the belly of the beast! Get unprecedented views (and a little wet) as you sail toward the Falls, 51 metres below the brink.
Take a tour through Loretto Academy and learn about the history it has held since 1830s.
The Pioneer Era
The Origin of the School
Here Comes the Educators
1861 to 1926
Expanding the School and Buildings
Early Practice on Healthy Lifestyle
The Fire Proved the Power of Archbishop’s Blessing
1861 to 1979
School Life that Influenced Generations
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
1830s The Pioneer Era
Life at Niagara began in pioneer conditions and the nuns first occupied the tavern building, which had been standing on the site since the 1830s. The former property owner (Colin Skinner) had established the Canada House, also known as the “Ontario House” tavern on Lot 160, immediately adjacent to Portage Road. The Irish-based Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary had arrived in Toronto in 1847 to serve the needs of the immigrant Irish population, which helped the Ladies of Loretto to move here in 1961.